Tuesday, May 18, 2010

After finally completing this amazing blog, I have realized a couple things. First, bioethics is boring, second it is the future of the world, and third it is full of controversy. Although my judgement may not be fair, it is true that I learned a lot during this project and that was the reason I chose this topic. After going through almost every possible different type of bioethics, there are some thing I would have done different. First I probably would have picked a different topics. But if I didn't have to change topics, I would have probably would have just focused on one type of bioethics instead of all of the types. Somethings I did enjoy was my interview with Carla Mooney and watching one of my multimedia sources. My final opinion on bioethics is that its pretty cool, but it can be boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment